Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. owns and operates this Site. By accessing and using it, you agree to these terms.
Not Legal Advice
Yourrealestatelawyer.com, RESPAAttorney.com, RESPALawyer.com, or any other site that Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. owns provides information only, not legal advice. Using this Site(s) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not rely on Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. to act for you unless you have formally engaged the firm. Hiring a lawyer is an important decision involving the specific facts and merits of each particular matter. Before deciding on counsel, please contact us for further information. This Website and its contents are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C.’s principal office is located in New, Orleans, Louisiana. Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
The information contained in these Websites is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site(s), clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. The content of the Website(s) contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website or any other website that Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. owns.
Per Louisiana Rule of Professional Conduct 7.4, our description of Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. fields of practice does not state or imply certification, specialization or expertise in any particular areas of law, unless a particular lawyer listed holds a certification or other expertise recognized by the applicable State Bar or regulatory authority.
Furthermore, The Firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Do not use this Site to send us confidential or proprietary information. All information you submit through this Site immediately becomes Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. property. Sterbcow Law Group undertakes no obligation to monitor this Site or to respond to unsolicited communications. Any information sent to the Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Please email us for more information or comments contact us email@example.com
Copyrights & Service Marks: Restrictions on Use
This Site contains text, designs, images, and other material (“Material”) owned by Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. This Material may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republicated, or otherwise used in whole or in part without Sterbcow Law Group’s prior written consent, except for one temporary copy on a single computer for personal non-commercial use; provided all copyright, service mark and other notices about this Site and its Material remain intact.
The documents and graphics appearing on the Site may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and out-of-date information; you use them at your own risk.
Links to third party sites are provided only as a convenience. Sterbcow Law Group does not review or control the linked sites and hypertext links do not constitute any endorsement by us or assumption of responsibility for the contents of any other sites. Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
Limited Linking; No Framing
You may link to this Site on another web site only if: (1) the link is a text-only link clearly marked “Sterbcow Law Group Home Page”; (2) the link “points” to the URL “http://www.yourrealestatelawyer.com” and not to other pages within this Site; (3) the appearance, text, location and other aspects of the link do not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Sterbcow Law Group’s name and service marks, and may not suggest any false association with, or sponsorship by, Sterbcow Law Group; (4) when activated by the user, the link displays this Site in full screen and not “framed” by the linked Site or other material; and, (5) Sterbcow Law Group reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to revoke its consent to the link at any time.
Privacy Statement Privacy
Confidentiality — is central to the practice of law. At Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C, preserving that confidentiality is a core value. We want you to know how we use information we gather from this Site.
1. We (through our Site host) gather some information about who visits our Site and what they do while here; but we do not share any of this data with outside companies (other than our Site service provider). Our Site service provider does not provide your information from this Site to anyone other than Sterbcow Law Group. We do not keep track of where you individually go on the World Wide Web, nor do we provide this individual information to advertising tracking services.
2. If you communicate with us through this site (for example, subscribing to an E*Zine or sending us an email), we will use that information as necessary to respond to you, provide the information you seek, and for our internal purposes. We will not share or sell that information commercially.
3. We do not give out individual information such as telephone numbers, addresses, screen names or email addresses, unless specifically authorized to do so or compelled by valid court order or other process.
4. We will keep you informed about what we do with personal information, and we will advise you if we change our Privacy Statement. A key part of our commitment to protect individual privacy is explaining how we may use, if at all, personal information we collect or obtain. This Privacy Statement serves that purpose. Whenever a change in our Privacy Statement occurs, 30 days notice of those changes through prominent disclosures, including notification on our front screen, will be given.
As stated in this Privacy Statement, Sterbcow Law Group undertakes these efforts to protect individual privacy of its Site users. However, Sterbcow Law Group reserves the right to collect and aggregate information for its internal use and purposes, and may share this aggregated information with its partners and other third parties. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
©2003 Sterbcow Law Group L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- 1 Assisting Individuals, Businesses, and Attorneys
- 2 RESPA Consulting
- 3 Works With All Real Estate Settlement Providers
Fill out the contact form or call us at 877-854-2182 to schedule your consultation.