Charles C. CainOf Counsel
- Managed and assisted in creation of alliance businesses by branches and agents that produced over $10 million of annual net profit for the company.
- Assisted in the creation of over 400 affiliated business relationships.
- Trained employees and agents as to compliance and business process issues concerning alliances.
- Nationally recognized speaker before such groups as RESPRO and October Research programs (Title Radio, National Settlement Services Summit, etc.).
- Worked at the highest levels of regional and national company management in all channels to develop alliance strategies and processes.
J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, 1980
B,A,, The Ohio State University, 1976
Jurisdictions Admitted to PracticeOhio
U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Various Federal Courts
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
Cincinnati Bar Association
Chair, Real Property Section
- Recipient of Special Citation from Department of Housing and Urban Development concerning Fair Housing Best Practices.
- Speaker on compliance and ethics before Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, and Michigan Land Title Associations, RESPRO, Ohio and Kentucky Bar Associations and various October Research programs.
- Trustee of Cincinnati Mortgage Bankers Association, 1996-98.
- Member, Mayor of Cincinnati’s Blue Ribbon Committee of the Cincinnati Housing Partnership.
- Member, Cincinnati Area Fair Mortgage Credit Project through the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.